Terms of service
General terms and conditions for a webshop
3rdConclusion of contract
4thRight of withdrawal
5Prices and shipping costs
8thRetention of title
Terms of Service
These General Terms and Conditions (GTC) apply to all deliveries from Fischerei Tegernsee Online Shop (hereinafter referred to as FT Shop) to consumers.
A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for a purpose that can predominantly neither be attributed to their commercial nor their independent professional activity.
2Contractual partnerThe purchase contract is concluded with FT Shop, owner:Fischerei Tegernsee, Seestr42, 12345 Tegernsee, Commercial Register:Munich Local Court, HRA 12345.
3rdConclusion of contract
3.1The presentation of the products in the online shop does not represent a legally binding offer, but only an invitation to order.
3.2By clicking the button [Buy/order for a fee] you place a binding order for the goods listed on the order pageYour purchase contract is concluded when we accept your order by sending an order confirmation by email immediately after receiving your order.
4thRight of withdrawal
4.1If you are a consumer (i.e. a natural person who places the order for a purpose that cannot be attributed to your commercial or independent professional activity), you have a right of cancellation in accordance with the statutory provisions.
4.2If you, as a consumer, make use of your right of withdrawal according to section 4.1, you have to bear the regular costs of the return.
4.3In addition, the regulations that are detailed in the following apply to the right of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the goodsHas.
In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us Fischerei Tegernsee of your decision to cancel this contract by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email)You can use the attached model withdrawal form for this purpose, but this is not mandatoryYou can also electronically fill out and submit the model withdrawal form or another clear declaration on our website (www.shop-fischerei-tegernsee.com)If you make use of this option, we will send you a confirmation of receipt of such a revocation immediately (e.g. by email).
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your notification of exercising your right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of withdrawalIf you withdraw from this contract, we will give you all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from the fact that you choose a different type of delivery than the cheapest one offered by us Standard delivery), to be repaid immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contractFor this repayment we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; In no case will you be charged any fees for this repaymentWe can refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have sent the goods back, whichever is earlier.
You have the goods immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the date on which you informed us of the cancellation of this contract to us or to (this may include the name and address of the person you are to receive the goods authorized person) to return or hand overThe deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary to check the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
- End of revocation -
5Prices and shipping costs
5.1The prices stated on the product pages include the statutory value added tax and other price components.
5.2In addition to the prices quoted, we charge a flat rate of 7.49 euros per order for delivery within GermanyThe shipping costs are clearly communicated to you on the product pages, in the shopping cart system and on the order page.
5.3When paying by cash on delivery, an additional fee of EUR 2.00 is due, which the deliverer collects on siteThere are no other taxes or costs.
6.1The delivery takes place only within Germany with DHL.
6.2The delivery time is up to 5 daysWe point out any deviating delivery times on the respective product page.
7.1Payment can be made either in advance or cash on delivery.
7.2If you choose the payment method in advance, we will give you our bank details in the order confirmation and deliver the goods after receipt of payment.
8thRetention of title
The goods remain our property until they have been paid for in full.
The EU Commission has created an internet platform for the online settlement of disputesThe platform serves as a contact point for the out-of-court settlement of disputes regarding contractual obligations arising from online sales contractsMore information is available at the following link:http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odrWe are ready to settle disputes with consumers to participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration board or are obliged in accordance with OHGThe responsible consumer arbitration board is:Universal arbitration board of the Federal Center for Arbitration eV, Straßburger Strasse 8, 77694 Kehl am Rhein, www.verbübers-schlichter.deTo resolve the disputes mentioned, we will participate in a dispute settlement procedure before this point.
1Terms of Service
- 1 Basic provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to all contracts, which you conclude with us as a supplier (Fischerei Tegernsee OHG) via the website www.shop-fischerei-tegernsee.comUnless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of your own terms and conditions, if applicable, is contradicted.
(2) A consumer within the meaning of the following regulations is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employedAn entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a legal partnership who, when concluding a legal transaction, is exercising their independent professional or commercial activity.
- 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The subject of the contract is the sale of goods.
(2) As soon as the respective product is posted on our website, we are submitting a binding offer to conclude a contract under the conditions specified in the item description.
(3) The contract is concluded via the online shopping cart system as follows:
The goods intended for purchase are placed in the"shopping cart"You can use the corresponding button in the navigation bar to call up the"shopping cart"and make changes there at any time. After calling up the"Checkout"page and entering your personal data as well as the terms of payment and shipping, all order data will then be displayed again on the order overview page. If you use an instant payment system as the payment method (e.g.PayPal/PayPal Express/PayPal Plus, Amazon Payments, Postpay, Sofortüberweisung), you will either be directed to the order overview page in our online shop or you will first be redirected to the website of the provider of the instant payment system.
If you are forwarded to the respective instant payment system, make the appropriate selection or enter your data thereYou will then be directed back to the order overview page in our online shop.
Before submitting the order, you have the option here to check all the details again, to change them (also via the"back"function of the Internet browser) or to change the informationcancel the purchase. By submitting the order using the “order with obligation to pay” button, you are declaring your legally binding acceptance of the offer, whereby the contract is concluded.
(4) Your inquiries about the preparation of an offer are non-binding for youWe will make you a binding offer in text form (e.g.by email), which you can accept within 5 days.
(5) The processing of the order and the transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is partly automated by e-mailYou must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have stored with us is correct, that the receipt of e-mails is technically ensured and, in particular, is not prevented by SPAM filters.
- 3 Right of retention, retention of title
(1) You can only exercise a right of retention insofar as it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until the purchase price has been paid in full.
- 4 Warranty
(1) The statutory warranty rights apply.
(2) As a consumer, you are requested to check the item for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage immediately upon delivery and to notify us and the freight forwarder of any complaints as soon as possibleIf you fail to do so, this has no effect on your statutory warranty claims.
- 5 Choice of law, place of performance, place of jurisdiction
(1) German law appliesFor consumers, this choice of law only applies insofar as this does not remove the protection granted by mandatory provisions of the law of the state in which the consumer is habitually resident (favourability principle).
(2) The place of performance for all services from the business relationships with us and the place of jurisdiction is our registered office, provided you are not a consumer but a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public lawThe same applies if you do not have a general place of jurisdiction in Germany or the EU or if your place of residence or habitual residence is not known at the time the action is broughtThe authority to appeal to the court at another legal place of jurisdiction remains unaffected.
(3) The provisions of the UN Sales Convention expressly do not apply.
- 6 Protection of minors
(1) When selling goods that are subject to the regulations of the Youth Protection Act, we only enter into contractual relationships with customers who have reached the legally prescribed minimum age. Existing age restrictions are indicated in the respective item description.
(2) By submitting your order, you affirm that you have reached the legally required minimum age and that your details regarding your name and address are correctYou are obliged to ensure that only you or persons authorized by you to receive the delivery who have reached the legally required minimum receive the goods.
(3) Insofar as we are obliged to carry out an age check due to the statutory provisions, we instruct the logistics service provider commissioned with the delivery to only hand over the delivery to persons who have reached the legally prescribed minimum age and, in case of doubt, to obtain the identity card of the Have the goods shown to the person receiving the goods for age control.
(4) Insofar as we indicate in the respective article description that you are over the age of 18 to purchase the goodsParagraphs 1-3 above apply with the proviso that the legal age must be of legal age instead of the legally prescribed minimum age.
- Customer information
- Identity of the seller
Fischerei Tegernsee OHG
Telephone:49 (0) 8022 -
Email:info @ shop-fischerei-tegernsee.com
Alternative dispute resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (OS platform), available at http://ec.europa.eu/odr .
We are ready to take part in dispute settlement proceedings before consumer arbitration boards.
- Information on the formation of the contract
The technical steps for the conclusion of the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the correction options are carried out in accordance with the provisions"Conclusion of the contract"in our General Terms and Conditions (Part I.).
- Contract language, contract text storage
3.1The contract language is German.
3.2We do not save the full text of the contractBefore submitting the order via the online shopping cart system, the contract data can be printed out using the browser's print function or saved electronicallyAfter we have received the order, the order data, the information required by law for distance selling contracts and the general terms and conditions will be sent to you again by email.
3.3For requests for offers outside of the online shopping cart system, you will receive all contract data as part of a binding offer in text form, e.g.by email, which you can print out or save electronically.
- Essential characteristics of the product or service
The essential characteristics of the goods and/or services can be found in the respective offer.
- Prices and payment methods
5.1The prices listed in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs represent total pricesThey contain all price components including all applicable taxes.
5.2The shipping costs are not included in the purchase priceThey can be called up via a correspondingly labeled button on our website or in the respective offer, are shown separately in the course of the ordering process and are to be borne by you in addition, unless free delivery has been promised.
5.3The payment methods available to you are shown under a correspondingly labeled button on our website or in the respective offer.
5.4Unless otherwise stated for the individual payment methods, the payment claims from the concluded contract are due for payment immediately.
- delivery terms
6.1The delivery conditions, the delivery date and any existing delivery restrictions can be found under a corresponding button on our website or in the respective offer.
6.2As far as you are a consumer, it is regulated by law that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the item sold during shipment is only transferred to you when the goods are handed over, regardless of whether the shipment is insured or uninsuredThis does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company not named by the entrepreneur or another person appointed to carry out the shipment.
- Statutory warranty law
Liability for defects is based on the"Warranty"provision in our General Terms and Conditions (Part I).
These terms and conditions and customer information were created by the lawyers of the Händlerbund who specialize in IT law and are permanently checked for legal conformityThe Händlerbund Management AG guarantees the legal security of the texts and is liable in the event of warningsYou can find more information on this at:http://www.haendlerbund.de/agb-service .